May 19, 2013

Good Morning Bloggers!

Welcome to my new blog!  I'm so excited to be starting my new blog today!  I just love the way it turned out, it is just what I wanted thanks to Melanie!  

I'm Leslie and I have a great husband Matt, and a sweet but spunky little 15 month old named Harper.  My hope for this blog is to be a place to share fun recipes, family time ideas, and crafts.  Pretty much blogging about our family adventures in hopes that you will find something interesting and fun to do with your family!  I love blog hopping and seeing all the great ideas other people have, I'm always inspired to try new things because of blogs and pinterest!!


Right now my blog is pretty bare, but soon I hope to fill up my links with lots of great stuff!  Starting in June I will be doing a series on summer activities and crafts to do with your little ones!  I will also post fun recipes that are easy for the whole family to make!


Sunny days are my favorite, I live for the sunshine and warm weather!  I hope that when you stop by and check it out you can enjoy a little bit of my sunshine!  This weekend I will be going to a cookout, nothing says summer like burgers on the grill while hanging out with good friends!  Check back tomorrow for a yummy way to kick off your summer cookouts!



Finally, I would like to say my thoughts and prayers are with all those affected in Oklahoma!  My heart goes out to all the families and I pray for healing to all!


No comments :

Post a Comment