May 26, 2013

Mini Bow Mania

I love the weekend, who doesn't?  It is when I make these really long to-do lists with every intention of getting lots done.  It usually ends up in me cramming as much into a Sunday evening as I can.  That's why I LOVE long weekends.  I can almost always be a little more productive!  This weekend one of my  goals is to do a little crafting for a craft show my mom and I applied to be in.  The show will be in December and we find out in June if we were accepted or not (fingers crossed)!  I'm hoping that we will be, we had to have our stuff judged and the lady seemed to like it.  We call ourselves "Whimsical What-Nots" and have a whole bunch of different things.  My stuff tends to be hairbows, headbands, flower clips, etc... Having a daughter has helped me to become a little more crafty because buying all of those things gets expensive!  When you do it on your own it is less expensive, plus you always have extra supplies to make more!

I'm going to share a website that I found that has a great step by step tutorial on how to make these adorable little mini bows:



How to website:  http://www.iheartnaptime.net/simple-hair-bow/

Let me just say, if I can do it, so can you!  I get frustrated easily when I don't understand something, then I want to give up.  These bows were so easy to make and turned out so cute, I love them!  I plan on making a BUNCH this weekend...I'll get back to you all on that one :).

I should also mention I hot glued lined alligator clips to the back of these.  I'm a fan of the lined clips!  I got them from this website: http://www.etsy.com/listing/88428860/100-lined-alligator-clips-you-pick-color.  They were perfect, shipped fast, you could pick how many and what colors, and cheap for as many as I got!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment