Jun 30, 2013

Children's Museum of Pittsburgh

This past week I had to go to Pittsburgh.  We decided to make it a family trip and take Harper.  We were going to take her to the zoo, but it has been really rainy lately, so we decided to take her to the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh. 

If you are anywhere near that area, I recommend it for your little ones!  Harper isn't quite a year and a half and had a blast.  

There are a few floors with lots of great things.  They had a garage area, a Clifford Area, a crafting area, and lots more.  We finished the day there with the waterplay floor.  It was AWESOME!  Harper was in love!  This child is a little water baby, she loves to play in water.  She could have played all day.  I would recommend taking water shoes or Crocs, we didn't know about it so she went barefoot (that worked too).  I would also recommend a swimsuit.  

I was really impressed!  Click on this link to check it out!

































Drying off at the end!

Sorry for all the pictures!  It was such a fun place, I can't wait to go again!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun

No comments :

Post a Comment