Jun 21, 2013

Friday Finds

It's finally Friday!!!!  I'm so excited for this weekend, so excited for every weekend!  Time to spend with my family and friends!!  This weekend we celebrate my little brother's birthday!  My mom and I are attempting a cookie cake for him, should be fun! I'll keep you posted if it works out!

I have two things I want to share this week, two things that I'm so excited about!!!

My first find is another Marshalls find!  Yes, it's true, I'm totally obsessed, and I have a problem!  When I was shopping for Father's Day I found these two lovely signs and I fell in love.  I wanted them so badly, but I felt really guilty about buying them for myself, I was Father’s Day shopping…not Leslie shopping!  After carrying them around in my cart through the whole shop I put them away.  They were $9.99 a piece by the way.  I went home and told my husband how cute these were and how perfect they would be in our bedroom.  I'm going to do a black and white theme in our next room (I think).  He didn't seem to be paying attention.  I do tend to ramble at times (if you haven’t noticed).  I love initial things and I just loved these two signs, I kept talking about how cute they would be at our next house.


Two days later my mom and I went to take Harper for a walk.  I went to grab the stroller out of my trunk and was surprised and super excited to find these beauties:

I LOVE them so much, can't wait to hang them up!  If you like them, check out Marshalls!  By the way, I think Matt just got tired of hearing me talk about how much I wanted them, but it was super sweet!  It is an early anniversary gift, and I couldn't be happier!! 
 

My next find was a surprising one.  I don't tend to peruse around Walmart.  I like to go in, get what I need, and leave.  The other day I happened to pass by the accessories section and had to do a double take.  They had a ton of scarves.  I had to check them out.  I don't think I have mentioned it yet but I'm a big scarf fan.  Especially the bright and colorful kinds!  I immediately spotted this one and I had to get it. 

1.  I needed a yellow scarf.  
2.  It was cheap, and when I say cheap, I mean $4.00ish.  Most scarves I find are $15-20.  $4.00, yes, please!    

It is yellow and white striped!  Looks great with a coral shirt too! 

Walmart?  Who knew you carried such awesome scarves?  Not me!  There were quite a few too!  I will be back for me, especially this fall!  

Just for fun, here is a link for tying a scarf in a fun way!  Scarf video  Scroll all the way down to see the video.  The lady is pretty entertaining too!  

I also found this picture that is pretty cool too!  Cool way to tie a scarf

Hope you have enjoyed my finds!  Happy Friday everyone, enjoy the weekend and check back tomorrow, or Sunday (depending on how crazy Saturday gets) for a family fun activity!  


Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun

No comments :

Post a Comment