Jun 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Today I just want to take a moment to say Happy Father's Day to the wonderful dads in my life!

Harper LOVES her "Gaga" A LOT!  She loves to play with him, especially outside!  He can't wait to teach her all about Ohio State Football, do random outdoor activities with her, and teach her how to mess with Mommy!  These two are best buddies!!




 Sorry for the picture overload, I couldn't pick a favorite!  Look at that sweet sleeping face, I wish she would slow down a bit!! 


Another love in Harper's life, Papa!  

Papa is a HUGE Cleveland Indians fan and was really excited to buy Harper her first official hat!  So sweet!  Harper always gets super excited to see "Papa"!  


And another love in her life!!  Harper also LOVES her Grandpa!!  She loves to be silly with him and play around in his truck!  She always enjoys visiting Grandma and Grandpa's house!  They are SO fun to play with!!  I need to get a more updated picture of these two together!  

Harper and I are lucky to have such great guys in our lives!!  Happy Father's Day to every Dad out there!!  

No comments :

Post a Comment