Jun 13, 2013

Italian Chicken

What's for dinner tonight??  I have got a great idea, Italian chicken!  When I made this for my family, it was a hit!  My mom and I especially loved the dinner, and I wasn't so sure I would at first.  I have been trying a new Pinterest inspired recipe once a week and it has been so fun!  I like trying new things because it gives us more of a variety, sometimes we get sick of eating the same old things.  




Here is the website that I got the recipe from:  Our Story

Ingredients:
I altered the ingredients a bit, based on what worked for us
6 roma tomatoes *Check out a farmer's market for fresh, local tomatoes!
3 cloves of garlic
2 small jars of artichoke hearts or a large one.  
3-4 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil 
1 tsp. sugar
3-4 tbsp. of flour
Generous amounts of salt and pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese Or enough to cover all your chicken breasts.
Fresh basil
Noodles-whatever kind you prefer

Click on the link above for directions on how to make it!




This was so good, can't wait to make it again!!

Stop by tomorrow for my Friday finds!!!  

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It is!! I didn't know if I would like the artichoke hearts or not,loved them!!! Yummmmmm!! :) Hope your vacation has been nice!

      Delete