Jul 11, 2013

Baked Fried Chicken

What's for dinner you ask?  How about some easy baked fried chicken??

My husband loves fried chicken, he would request if all the time if I actually knew how to make it.  I have never actually made fried chicken.  When I saw the recipe for baked fried chicken I thought it sounded like something I could do, I have baked lots of chicken in my time!  

Here is where the recipe came from:  Baked Fried Chicken 

Ingredients:
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
3/4 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 stick of butter
Buttermilk
1 gallon-size Ziploc bag (optional)

For directions on how to make it, please click on the link above!



There you have it, easy and tasty chicken!  We served it with spinach and potato planks.  Have a great Thursday!!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun

No comments :

Post a Comment