Jul 5, 2013

Friday Finds

So I know this is a little late today, but I have two fun finds that I want to share!

The first is this adorable shirt:

It was a 5.00 find at Target.  I don't know why, but I love this shirt.  The green is so pretty, this picture doesn't do it justice.  It just screams summer fun and I can't wait to wash it and put it on Harper!  

The other find I have to share is the Todder Lock app.  I don't know if you have heard about it, but it is really cool!  I just heard about it last week and it has come in handy plenty since then!  You just push the button for the app and a black screen comes on.  The screen locks up and your little one can play with your phone without moving things, calling people, or messing it up.  Whenever they touch the screen it draws lines or shapes of all different colors.  Harper loves the colors and making things appear!  I would definitely recommend this app and it's free!  

Hopefully everyone had a relaxing and fun Fourth of July!  We spent the morning at a parade, went to the lake for the afternoon, and finished the day with some awesome "boom booms".  Harper had a blast, and we enjoyed relaxing with our family too!  






Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun

No comments :

Post a Comment