Jul 2, 2013

Tasty Tuesday-A Fun Dessert to Make With Kids

It's another Tasty Tuesday and today I wanted to share something fun Harper and I made together.  I love cupcakes all sweets, and I love keeping Harper busy by baking with her, so I decided to put the two together.  We made Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!

Years ago I made these and I have made them a few times since that.  They are really easy, definitely tasty, and super fun for a summer party!

Ingredients:
A box of your favorite cake mix- and all ingredients to make the cake
A can of your favorite frosting
A box of 24 ice cream cones **You want flat bottomed cones

Directions:
Mix up the cake mix as the directions call for on the box.
Get out cupcake trays and place all 24 cones on the trays.
Pour the cupcake mix 3/4 of the way full in the cones.
Bake the cones.  I baked mine at 325 degrees for almost 20 minutes.  Keep an eye on yours!
Once they come out, give them time to cool.  Then, frost and enjoy!



Happy Tuesday!  Come on back tomorrow for a festive craft for your kids!  

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun

No comments :

Post a Comment