Aug 14, 2013

Brinner Time

It's time for brinner at my house.  Have you heard of it?  It's breakfast for dinner and it sounds like a great idea, right?!  Matt would request brinner once every week or two if he could.  He loves pancakes, bacon, hash browns, whatever the breakfast item he pretty much loves it.  I on the other hand am not as crazy about breakfast and he is.  I enjoy breakfast but I don't LOVE it, give me a bagel and cream cheese and I'm a happy girl!  I do like a pancake, a piece of French toast, or some hash browns every now and then, and sometimes it is fun to spice things up.  That is why I love Pinterest, I found two great ideas for new and exciting brinner items!  

Breakfast Cupcakes-they were pretty easy and really tasty.  Something different than the usual scrambled eggs and they tasted good with some hot sauce!  
Pinspiration: Breakfast Cupcakes

Pancake dippers-these don't look as beautiful as the link's pancakes but they were so good!  I always see sausage wrapped in pancakes, but I have never seen bacon with a pancake.  I have always wanted to try out the combination and then I found a great link for an easy recipe!  I would highly recommend these, they were delicious!  Something about the bacon, pancake batter, and maple syrup is a real winning combination!  
Pinspiration: Pancake Dippers

So there you have it, two fun and easy brinner items.  These would also be a lot of fun for a Sunday brunch!  Both recipes were a hit at my house!  

One more day until fabulous Friday!  We can do it!!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun

No comments :

Post a Comment