Aug 29, 2013

Firecracker Chicken

Tonight's dinner is simply awesome, that is if you can handle it!  Last weekend I made Firecracker Chicken with Matt for the first time.  He has asked to have it again twice since we made it.  My husband never likes to eat the same thing in a week.  I could eat pizza everyday, he likes a variety. That is how I know that this is a good find!  

This dinner is really simple and pretty quick to prepare, but it is definitely hot!  I do think Matt added a few more red pepper flakes then he needed to, but still really spicy!  I enjoyed it though!

My pinspiration: http://therecipecritic.com/2013/08/firecracker-chicken/

Ingredients:
For chicken:
1/4 cup canola oil
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Salt
Pepper
1 cup of cornstarch
2 large eggs, beaten
For sauce:
1/3 cup of buffalo sauce (use more if you like a lot of heat)
1 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
1 tbsp. water
2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes

Directions:
For directions, click on the link above!

I don't have a picture of dinner because I forgot to take one.  Check out my link above for a picture and once you see it, you will definitely want to make it!  It really is a great dinner!!


Rare quite moment-I caught her reading books while sitting in the rocking chair in her bedroom.  Gotta love that she is reading, it makes the teacher in Mommy very happy!

Stop by tomorrow for some great Friday finds!!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun

No comments :

Post a Comment