Sep 12, 2013

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have another chocolate chip cookie!!  This cookie is extra special because it has peanut butter along with the chocolate chips, a combination that is hard to beat!  As soon as I saw it on Pinterest, I knew I had to try it out!  Very easy cookies to make and they were a crowd pleaser at my house!

Interesting points about this recipe: No white sugar or flour



Check out her blog for specific hints and tips for making these cookies. 

Ingredients:
1 cup of creamy peanut butter 
1 cup of light brown sugar, packed
1 large egg
1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking soda
6 oz. of chocolate chips *recipe called for semi-sweet, dark, bittersweet- I used milk chocolate

For the directions and tips on making the cookies, click on the link above!

My cookies didn't turn out looking exactly like her cookies did, but they were delicious anyways. They were slightly chewy around the edges and soft and gooey in the middle!  Plus, they were easy and required very few ingredients!  Love it!

Come back tomorrow for a fun craft for your little ones!  


Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun

No comments :

Post a Comment