Sep 21, 2013

Caramel Apple Pie Neiman Marcus Bars

So I have to say I don't know too many people who don't LOVE apple pie.  I remember my Grandma's apple pie, it was the best, her crust was always my favorite part!  I knew when I saw this recipe I had to try it.  I knew it probably wouldn't resemble my Grandma's pie, for one thing, it's not a pie.  Just the fact that there is apple pie in the name of the dessert is enough for me, then to add caramel to the top of it, well that is just the over the top amazing!!

As you know I love me some Mix and Match Mama desserts, and that is exactly where I got today's dessert.  I will tell you I tried it and LOVED it.  It was a winner here at my house, especially with the caramel to top it off!



Here is the pinspiration: http://mixandmatchmama.blogspot.com/2013/09/bar-3-caramel-apple-pie-neiman-marcus.html

I'm going to post the ingredients below, then click on the link for directions on how to make it!

Ingredients:
1 box of yellow cake mix
4 eggs
1 stick of melted butter
4 cups of powdered sugar
8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
1 cup of grated apple (I just peeled mine and then grated it with a cheese grater)
1 tbsp. cinnamon
Caramel topping (the ice cream topping)

Check out the link above for directions!  As always, you won't be disappointed...really!!!

Tomorrow I have something fun up my sleeve, come on by to see what is happening!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy Tuesday!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun  

No comments :

Post a Comment