Sep 12, 2013

Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos

Today is the day we get out our crock pots and start thinking fall, even if the weather says summer! I have a really tasty and super easy taco recipe to share today!  These were great over the weekend when I didn't feel like spending hours getting a meal ready.  It cooked all day and was ready to go for dinner! 



Ingredients:
1 2-3 pound chunk roast  
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 16oz. jar of salsa
1 cup of water
1 8oz. jar of salsa

*I topped my tacos with a little more salsa, lettuce, and tomatoes!  

Please go to the link above for the complete recipe!!  I promise, you won't be disappointed!! 

Tomorrow I have some really fun finds so please stop back!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/

No comments :

Post a Comment