Sep 27, 2013

Friday Finds

It's Friday, amen.  Enough said!  :)

I found this great website recently for pumpkin patches located in Western PA.  If you are in the area it is a great website!  There is a link on the website that takes you to a list of pumpkin patches, farms, and corn mazes in Western PA organized by counties.  Check it out if you are in the area!!
http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/PApwest.php
If not, I just Googled pumpkin patches in my area and it came up.  Maybe there are more websites like that for other areas!

Speaking of great websites...
Our house is decorated for fall and I have my FAVORITE decoration out and displayed.  It is my Happy Everything plate and I absolutely LOVE this plate.  It stays out all year because you can decorate it differently all year.  It has a strip of Velcro at the top for seasonal attachments which I can change in and out for the different seasons.  You can buy separate attachments for many different occasions.  They are all so sweet and fun.  Plus, check out the rest of the site because you will want one of everything else!

                                                    


My plate (I have the mini plate) http://coton-colors.com/bright-happy-everything-mini-platter
The attachments:  http://coton-colors.com/happy-everything/mini-attachments
The website: http://coton-colors.com/

I definitely want one of everything! :)  I especially want an adorable cookie jar, it would look so cute on the kitchen counter!  Plus, everything on the website is so cheerful and fun.  You are missing out if you don't check it out!!

Well, it was a short one today, but I hope you enjoyed my finds!  Also, starting next week I'm going to be doing things a little differently.  I'm not going to be as structured as I have been (Tuesday-dessert, Wed-crafting with kids, Thursday-dinner) I'm going to mix things up.  I'm getting a little bored with routine.  If I happen to make something good, I'll share.  If I don't do much because life gets in the way then I won't post as much for the week.  I just need to mix things up a bit!  I will still be back Monday for my last lunch idea though!  Until then...have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!!! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment