Sep 16, 2013

Ham and Cheese Biscuits

It's Monday again, boy this day comes so quickly!!  This weekend was a busy one, but nice!  We had Harper's second swim lessons on Saturday.  The pool was sooooo cold and Harper didn't love it, but she is learning to become more comfortable in the water and that makes me happy! Yesterday we spent the day with Matt's family in Cleveland celebrating his Grandma's birthday.  It was so nice to spend time with them, and Harper enjoyed the visit a lot! 


Before swim lessons :)

Playing in Great Grandpa and Grandma's backyard...having a ball!

Her first bee sting, she didn't fuss, cry, or make a peep about it.  I was shocked because I can't handle any bit of pain and she is so tough!

More backyard fun!

I have a feeling this is going to be another great week!  Friday night is the season premiere of Last Man Standing, I LOVE that show!!   Yes, I would rather spend a Friday night in my pj's watching TV then almost anything else, I'm lame like that! ;)

Anyways, after my rambling it is time to move on to our Monday lunch idea...are you ready?!?  I am!!  

This week is ham and cheese biscuits and here is my pinspiration:  http://onceamonthmeals.com/cheesy-ham-biscuit-lunch-muffins-recipe/  Check it out!!

Ingredients:
*This makes 12 cups
I shredded part of a block of monterey jack cheese (it is really how much you would like)
I had a tub of ham and used again as much as I wanted (I chopped up a few slices)
1 can of refrigerator biscuits (10 biscuits)

Directions:
Click on the link above for directions on how to make it!

I dipped them in mustard (my fav) to create a real winning combination!  They were so easy and something a little different from the usual ham and cheese sandwich.  




I hope you enjoy this sandwich and the week!!  Stop by tomorrow for a fun apple themed treat! Thanks for stopping by!


Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun  

No comments :

Post a Comment