Sep 19, 2013

Pulled Chicken-Ginger Sliders with Cilantro Slaw

Who is looking for a crock pot meal that is not only easy but really tasty??  I have the perfect recipe for you all today!  These sliders are so much fun because they are different.  I would have NEVER thought to add slaw over my chicken sliders, that is why I LOVE pinterest and other people's creativity!  



You will need to click on the link for the full recipe because she got written permission to post it on her blog, and I did not, sorry about that!

I will mention she had Gourmet Gardens products for three of her ingredients.  They were around $5.00 a tube and that was too much to spend.  I ended up buying the ginger tube because I didn't have any and it would come in handy in the future.  As far as the cilantro and garlic, I just used what I had.  I had a small bunch of fresh cilantro and a clove of garlic that I crushed up.  Both worked fine and saved me $10.00!  

In case you haven't ever seen them, this is what they look like.  I found them at my local grocery store in the produce section. 
                                             

I hope you are having a wonderful week and the best news is...tomorrow is Friday!! Woohoo!!  See you then!  

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun  

No comments :

Post a Comment