Sep 21, 2013

What's In My DVD Player Now?

I'm sorry I missed my Friday Finds post yesterday, this has been a slow week for finds.

One thing I LOVE to do around this time of the year is pull out my scary/Halloween/fallish movie collection.  I love to have family movie nights or watch a movie here and there on my own in the evenings.  There is something about a being wrapped up in a blanket watching a good movie on a cool fall night!  It's the ultimate in relaxation for me!  And...in case you missed my previous posts, I love scary movies, I don't know what it is, I always have!  I thought I would share some of the movies in my fall collection....maybe tonight would be the perfect night for a family movie night at your house!  

First some movies for the kiddos:


This has always been one of my favorites!

Who doesn't love a Charlie Brown classic?

This one is always a classic...Your kids could have their own football party, while the adults are having theirs!  Fall and football go together at my house (well for my husband at least)!

I remember watching this one when I was younger and I LOVED it!  I found it on amazon but just haven't purchased it yet.  They are also currently featuring it in the Disney Movie Club (if you are a member) flier.  It is a fun spooky movie!

Now for the adults:

This movie always sends chills down my back.  It is so creepy and I love it!

I don't know what it is about this movie but it totally freaks me out!  I think because it is so realistic to me.  I love it!

its Friday the 13th
This one is probably my all time favorite scary movie!  I LOVE it, that's all there is to say!

Blind side poster.jpg
Let's finish with a family fall movie!  The Blind Side is an amazing movie that the whole family will enjoy!  It's great for the fall because it has a lot of football, but it also has a lot of heart!  If you haven't seen it, I would totally recommend checking it out!!

So that wraps up some of my favorite fall movies.  Some of the older movies I purchased on amazon, and the more recent ones I purchased as they came out.  I know my local movie store has many of these titles too.  Hopefully you will get a chance to check a few out!  What else does everyone love watching...comment on your favs!

Stay tuned in November when I do my Christmas movie list!  See you Monday for a new lunch idea!  Have a great weekend!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun  

No comments :

Post a Comment