Oct 9, 2013

Crafting

Sorry about my absence yesterday.  I know I said I would share my recent crafts but life just got so busy. 

Have you ever seen burlees?  I did a post about them awhile ago.  I first saw them when I was living in NC and I fell in love with them.  The only problem was their price, they are quite pricey.  I just can't justify spending a lot of money on them.  I immediately took to Pinterest to discover how people made them.  I knew I wasn't the only one out there who wanted to try!  I recently found this tutorial on Pinterest.  It explains how to create them.  I will say that I stuffed mine with plastic grocery bags instead of paper or pillow filling.  I also sealed the edges of mine with hot glue.  

Here are how mine turned out:




I love how they all turned out!  So don't feel like you have to spend 40 plus dollars on these little guys....you can easily make them yourself and add your own personal touches!  They really aren't that hard to make!  Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun    

No comments :

Post a Comment