Nov 8, 2013

Pot Roast Sliders and Creamy Chipotle Sauce

Happy Friday!!  I'm so glad this week is over and I can relax *a little* this weekend!!  I'm going to keep this post really short and sweet today.  

I haven't made this dinner since I lived in North Carolina, but it was a favorite dinner for sure!  I'm not really sure why it hasn't made an appearance in PA yet, but it is sure to be featured at my dinner table sometime soon!

First off, it is a crock pot meal, who doesn't LOVE one of those?!!   Secondly, it is really fun, who doesn't enjoy a slider?!  Thirdly, it is really easy...and easy calls my name every single day in the kitchen.  So, even though I don't have a picture of this meal, and I haven't made in since we moved back, I must say this really is a GOOD dinner!  I didn't want to leave you for the weekend without something good, I promise you if you try it out, you will enjoy it!  

Here is the link: http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/search/label/sandwiches

Again, sorry for the lack of pictures and excitement on my blog today.  I was looking through my recipes and came across this one, and I just so happened to remember where it came from.  I really hope you enjoy it and this weekend!  Thanks for stopping by and see you Monday!  Next week I hope to have some fun and exciting things for you all, along with a tasty family meal!  See you then!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun 

No comments :

Post a Comment