Dec 7, 2013

Gingerbread Garland

Aren't you glad it is the weekend!?!  I sure am!  This morning my mom and I are heading to our craft show...I'm really hoping it goes well!  More about that Monday or Tuesday! :) 

Harper and I have been getting in the crafting spirit and I'm going to share some of our fun! Recently I picked up a bag of foam gingerbread figures from Target's dollar bin.  10 foam gingerbread men for $1.00, yes please!  I didn't know what I was going to do with them when I picked them up I just knew I loved gingerbread and had to have them!  

After talking to my mom she gave me the idea of a garland, I loved it!  I grabbed a pack of glitter glue from the Dollar Tree and Harper and I got busy.  She decorated 5 and so did I.  Then, we punched holes in the top of each gingerbread, laced them with yarn and hung them up over her crib.  It is adorable and she really loves having a sweet Christmas decoration in her room! 

Warning-the glue quickly squirts out!  Especially with a toddler that loves to squeeze!  Messy but fun!!

If you aren't able to find foam gingerbread in your Target, try cutting them out of construction paper.  You could always find one you like online, cut it out and use it as a stencil!  

A simple way to spread some Christmas cheer in your home!  Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!








No comments :

Post a Comment