Feb 12, 2014

Another decoration...

It's going to be a quick post today.  I hope to be back tomorrow for another post! 

This weekend we got to spend some time with our good friends!  They came to visit on Saturday and we had so much fun!  We sent the guys with our daughter's (2 and 3) to a bounce house place and the girls got in some quick shopping and crafting time!

One of the craft projects I was working on turned out really cute (at least I think so) and I wanted to share.

I got the inspiration on Pinterest:  14 Sign Inspiration

Here is what you will need:
1 large piece of scrapbook paper (mine was red with the word love in a black font)
White paint or whatever color you want to use for a background
Stencils, a cricut, or free hand if you are really talented  (I used my mom's cricut)
Glue
Mod Podge
Wooden Flat Board (I got mine for 2 something at Hobby Lobby in the wooden section)

First I painted the board white.  
Then, I cut out the number 14 using a cricut.
Next, I glued the 14 on the board (once it was dry).
Finally, I applied some Mod Podge to the board to seal it.






I LOVE how it turned out.  I added it to the mantel and I feel pretty darn happy with my new Valentine's decorations!  

No comments :

Post a Comment