Mar 24, 2014

Monday...

Well another week is here and I have to say I'm ready for it!  Last week my parents were on vacation. Because Nana wasn't here to watch Harper I stayed home with her all week (which is okay because I substitute teach).  Harper didn't like the fact that Nana and Papa were gone all week and she was SO EXTREMELY CHALLENGING last week!  I'm ready to go back to work...I have never seen her like that before. She was a total alien child.  Anyways, when my parents got back she became the sweetest, happiest little girl again.  AMEN!  I guess this just goes to show she loves her Nana and Papa and hates change...just like her Mama!

Another reason I'm ready for this morning is because I'm starting my day with this...
                                  Archer Farms® Blueberry Granola with Flax Cereal 15 oz

I am in love with this cereal.  Archer Farms Blueberry Granola with Flax from Target.  I was out last Sunday and I went up to get more twice this past week and they were out.  Today when I went back they had it...I almost did a happy dance in the aisle!  This makes my morning ten times better!

One more really great way to start off the week is by checking out this website:  http://toneitup.com/  I just recently went swimsuit shopping for the summer.  I figured if I waited (like I usually do) there wouldn't be much left when I eventually got around to getting a new suit.  First off, it was a SCARY ordeal!  I never like seeing myself in a swimsuit but this year was the worst ever.  So of course I set off to find a way to get back in shape.  I came across this website and I was instantly hooked!  What really like about this site is they have different links for each part of the body (arms, abs, legs, etc...).  You can find these links under the "fitness" heading at the top of the page.  Anyways, when you click on one of those areas, they have different exercises you can do to tone up!  An added bonus, many of the links have different videos to really help you get a better idea of how to do the exercises!  I LOVE the videos.  I LOVE the site.

My Suit  This is the suit I went with.  I really love nautical anything and the moment I saw it I knew it was for me!

That is all of my randomness for the day.  I hope you all enjoy your week and stop back tomorrow for an easy muffin to make for the cold days we still have left ....yes, snow is in our forecast in the spring!  Thanks or stopping by!

Follow me on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/littlesunblog/pins/
Follow me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/littlebitofsun 

No comments :

Post a Comment